If you use drugs, here are some ways you can protect yourself.
- Try not to take drugs from clients. It’s easy to become addicted when you’re always getting drugs for free. Plus, you don’t know what those drugs are cut with.
- Buy all street drugs from drug dealers you trust.
- You may feel that giving sexual favours in return for drugs is better than looking for a date, which could potentially be dangerous. At least you know the drug dealer and you aren’t afraid of him.
- Or you might prefer to only use money to pay for drugs, believing that drug dealers give you more respect because you won’t trade sex for drugs.
- It is very dangerous to accept drinks from clients. Even a bottle of water could be full of GHB. Be sure to watch the drink being poured, then keep an eye on it at all times.
- Try to keep a distant, non-personal relationship with drug dealers so they cannot impact your life.
- Try to use the same drug dealer consistently so you are sure of the potency of the dose you are taking.